Ratatouille

9:39:00 PM Anna 1 Comments

Well, I've been quite busy recently! Our baby was born July 2nd - and while I've cooked a few meals since then, I haven't cooked a healthy meal, taken pictures, and had time to write about it.  Tonight I actually had time for a glass of wine and might even be able to write this post in one sitting.  My husband's aunt and uncle visited to meet the baby and brought us a ton of produce from their garden.  Eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, okra, and jalapenos.  (Sadly I didn't even know what the okra was and had to ask my husband).  Tonight I googled "eggplant recipes" and an easy one for ratatouille popped up so I decided to try it.  It all goes in one pot so there isn't much clean up, and aside from chopping up the vegetables there isn't much prep work either.  Perfect meal for when you don't know how much time you'll really have to be 30 feet away from the boss, aka newborn.



I'll link you to the recipe here - I followed it exactly.  And, important to note, it was husband approved (surprising for a dish made only with vegetables!)

>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<

And of course, what has kept me so busy the last 6 weeks (but also enabled me to watch way too much Netflix) is Afton! 



 I do keep hearing I'll be able to sleep again one day.


You Might Also Like

1 comment: