No Bake Carrot Cake Granola Bites

9:07:00 PM Anna 0 Comments

Mmmmm.  That's all I can say about these.  Well, not all I can say.  They're not only delicious, but they're also very healthy! All natural - can't beat that.  They're husband approved, too.


I changed two ingredients from the original recipe, but that was just to avoid going to the store.  The original calls for pecans instead of walnuts and raisins instead of dates.  I'm sure either way you decide to make these, you will enjoy them!

In a large bowl, mix oats, walnuts, and ground flax seed until combined.  Add almond butter, honey, and cinnamon and mix until combined.  Stir in carrots and dates.

It's up to you how big you want to make the bites.  The original post made 22 with each using 2 tablespoons of the mixture.  I didn't measure and ended up with 12 bigger bites.  They're pretty messy to handle, but if you use a spoon or a cookie scoop things will be a bit neater.  Next time I make these (which will be soon) I may actually just press the mixture into a baking dish, refrigerate, and cut into bars.

Anyway, form them any way you'd like, put on a cookie sheet or in a dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour.

Make sure you check out Cookin Canuck for tons of other healthy and amazing looking recipes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: