Green Smoothies

9:45:00 PM Anna 0 Comments

There are tons of green smoothies out there that mix spinach with lots of other fruits and veggies, and after a long weekend out of town and not eating the best foods, I decided to try one variation.  I made this recipe for a Healthy Limeade Smoothie.  I must admit - it was not my absolute dream smoothie, but I'm sharing it because I think with a few changes I could really like it - and you might like it as is!


 What you will need:

1/2 english cucumber, sliced
1/2 avocado
2 handfuls spinach
3 limes
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (I think I would leave this out if I made it again)
3 teaspoons agave nectar (or sweetened of choice to taste)
8 ice cubes
1/2 cup water

Put ice in blender first, then add all other ingredients and blend.  Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: