Cucumber Salad

1:39:00 PM Anna 0 Comments

Ever since I started Weight Watchers, I've gotten really excited about finding foods and dishes that are 0 or very few points (naturally).  This cucumber salad only has 3 points for the entire recipe and it's very easy to put together.  It's a great side dish for summer barbecues or asian themed dinners.

What you will need:

1 large cucumber (I used about 3/4 of one I had in my fridge)

1/4 large onion (I used white, but you could also use red)

1/2 tablespoon salt

1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Nakano Rice Vinegar all natural

1 teaspoon sugar

First, slice your cucumber and onion as thinly as possible.


In a medium sized bowl, toss cucumber and onion.  Then, add salt, rice vinegar, and sugar.  Toss one more time to coat.


This made a quick and easy side dish to my Pork Gyoza Pot Stickers from Trader Joe's.  Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: