Fun with Flax and Fiber - A Quick and Healthy Breakfast

12:06:00 PM Anna 0 Comments

I apologize in advance for my dimly lit iphone photos, but I decided to write a post on my most recent favorite breakfast.  All you need is three ingredients, a measuring cup, spoon, and bowl. Pretty easy!  There's really no "recipe", just a few measurements that you can tweak if you want.

My cereal of choice has been 1 cup of Trader Joe's Honey, Almond, and Flax - but you can use any other high fiber cereal or a granola.


I mix it with about 1/2 cup of fat free greek yogurt - today I used Chobani, but I also like Oikos.  

Mix the yogurt and cereal in a bowl with your fruit of choice! I loooove it with blueberries, and use about 1/2 cup.



This breakfast is so good and packs 10 grams of fiber and 29 grams of protein.  It is about 7 WW points plus and keeps me feeling full for a very long time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: