Flat Out Thin Crust Pizza

4:03:00 PM Anna 0 Comments

Today's post is brought to you, in part, by my recent cravings for pizza and green olives.  That, plus I'm trying to go vegetarian for a week.  No big change of heart - I just want to see if I can do it/lose weight/feel any different.

I've been looking for these Flat Out wraps for a while now, but my closest grocery store always seems to be sold out of them.  I stopped by a different store today and they had them in so I picked up a few packets.  They have different kinds, but I got the new soft 100% whole wheat wrap.  Only 100 calories, 8 grams of fiber, and 1.5 grams of fat.

To use a wrap as a pizza crust (only 3 WWP+!) I sprayed it with olive oil spray and baked it for 7 minutes at 350 degrees - directly on the rack.  It gets nice and crispy, too - so it feels like you're eating real pizza as opposed to a depressing substitute.  After that, you just take it out, top it with whatever you want, and pop it back in for a few minutes/until the cheese is melted.


I topped (loaded) mine with garlic marinara, reduced fat cheddar, tomato, sun dried tomato, onion, and green olives. SO. GOOD.  The entire thing was only 8WWP+ and incredibly filling.  I definitely recommend getting these wraps and topping with your favorite pizza toppings!


Quick and easy, too.  Only takes about 15 minutes, not long at all. No thanks to this pup.


But, as long as she lets me dress her in cute sweaters, I'll probably let it slide.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: